《神探夏洛克》精讲 113化装术的最大弱点(在线收听

Mr Sherlock Holmes.

夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生

Miss Adler, I presume.

艾德勒小姐 对吧

Look at those cheekbones.

看看这颧骨

I could cut myself slapping that face.

扇上去都会划破我的手呢

Would you like me to try?

要我试试看吗?

Right, this should do it.

嗯 这些应该够了

I've missed something, haven't I?

我错过什么了吧?

Please, sit down.

请落座吧

Or if you'd like some tea, I can call the maid.

想用点茶的话 我可以叫女仆

I had some at the Palace.

我在王宫用过茶了

I know.

我知道

Clearly.

显然

I had a tea too, at the Palace.

我也在王宫用过茶了

If anyone's interested.

如果有人想知道的话

Do you know the big problem with a disguise,

你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗

Mr Holmes?

福尔摩斯先生?

However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.

不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像

You think I'm a vicar with a bleeding face?

你觉得我是个脸上流血的牧师?

No, I think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power.

不 我觉得你深受创伤 妄自尊大崇尚某种强力

In your case, it's yourself.

对你来说 那就是你自己

Hmm, and somebody loves you.

还有个人爱着你

If I had to punch that face, I'd avoid your nose and teeth, too.

要是让我揍你的脸 我也会避开鼻子和牙齿的

Ha-ha! Could you put something on, please?

哈哈 能请你穿点东西吗?

Er, anything at all. A napkin?

呃 什么都行 餐巾?

Why? Are you feeling exposed?

怎么 你觉得暴露了吗?

I don't think John knows where to look.

我觉得约翰眼睛没地方看了

No, I think he knows exactly where.

不 我想他完全知道该往哪看

I'm not sure about you.

你呢 我就不好说了

If I was to look at naked women,I'd borrow John's laptop.

如果我想看裸女 我会借约翰的笔记本电脑的

You do borrow my laptop.

你本来就爱借我的电脑

I confiscate it.

我那是充公

Never mind, we've got better things to talk about.

算了 换个好点的话题

Now, tell me, I need to know

现在告诉我 我需要知道...

how was it done?

是怎么做到的?

What?

什么?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/530662.html