《天才少女》精讲 16弗兰克与母亲的分歧(在线收听

So let me guess

我来猜猜

Our lovely principal Ms Davis

是戴维斯校长请你来的吧

Never get on the bad side of smallminded people who have a little authority

千万别得罪有点实权的小人

I thought I taught you that

我记得教过你这一点

What are you doin' here?

你来干什么

You don't think I have the right to see my granddaughter?

难道我没权利 来看望我外孙女吗

I do. I'm thrilled your sevenyear exhaustive search has finally come to a fruitful conclusion

你有 我很欣慰你历尽千辛万苦 终于在七年后找到了外孙女

I don't think this is an appropriate time to talk

我觉得现在说话不方便

Certainly not the setting

至少这里不方便

While I was waiting a cockroach this big, tried to steal my shoe

等你回来的时候 一只这么大的蟑螂 想偷走我的鞋

Yeah. They'll take a shoe

是啊 它们会偷鞋

Honestly, this?

说真的 就这里吗

This godforsaken mosquito ranch was a conscious choice?

住在这荒凉的蚊子农场是理性的选择吗

I could drop you back off at the airport

我可以开车送你去机场

This thing is loaded with cool problems

这里面好多很棒的数学题

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530757.html