《天才少女》精讲 21弗兰克与母亲上法庭(在线收听

Huh. There was a guy on TV who said there was no God

电视上有个人说上帝并不存在

The only difference between the atheists on TV and Roberta is that Roberta loves you. She's trying to help

那个无神论者和罗伯塔唯一的区别在于 罗伯塔是爱你的 她想帮你

Tell you what though

不过呢

One way or another. we all end up back together in the end

不管是否存在 我们最后都是在一起的

That's what you're asking right?

这就是你要问的吧

Yep

是的

Okay

Find something else to worry about, will you?

这一点你就不用担心了 好吗

All right

好的

Okay. Adler grandmother and uncle

好 阿德勒 外婆和舅舅

Really?

真的吗

You sure you folks don't wanna go out in the hallway and settle this?

你们真的不打算庭外和解吗

No? Well, that's a shame

那可太遗憾了

Mr Cullen, you are here for the uncle

卡伦先生 你是这舅舅的律师

Yes, sir. Your Honor

是的 法官大人

Start charging you room and board

开始挣你的食宿费了

Mr Highsmith, you're on the wrong side of the bay aren't you?

海史密斯先生你也是实在太穷了吧

I'm very happy to be here, Your Honor

我很高兴来这里 法官大人

For the record, Mrs Dibbons is representing the State of Florida Child Welfare Department

声明一下 狄本思夫人代表佛罗里达州儿童福利部门

Proceed

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/tcsnjj/530762.html