《神探夏洛克》精讲 121不一般的短信铃声(在线收听

There's nothing you can do and nothing she will do, as far as I can see.

你什么也不能做 她什么也不会做 我觉得是这样

I can put maximum surveillance on her.

我可以下令全面监视她

Why bother? You can follow her on Twitter.

干嘛那么麻烦? 在微博上粉她就好了

I believe her user name is The Whip Hand.

我记得她账户名是"鞭临天下"

Yes.

对哦

Most amusing. Excuse me. Hello?

很有趣 抱歉失陪 喂?

Why does your phone make that noise?

你的手机为什么会发出那种声音?

What noise?

什么声音?

神探夏洛克第二季6.jpg

That noise, the one it just made.

刚才那声

It's a text alert, means I've got a text.

短信铃声 表示我有新短信

Hmm. Your texts don't usually make that noise.

嗯 但你短信一般不是这声啊

Well, somebody got hold of the phone and apparently1 as a joke personalised their text alert noise.

显然是有人拿了我的手机 玩笑性地把她的个人短信铃声改成了这个

Hmm, so every time they text you...

哦 就是说每次那个人短信你...

It would seem so.

看来是的

Could you turn that phone down a bit?

你能把铃音开小声点吗

At my time of life it's...

在我那个年代可是...

See I'm wondering who could have got hold of your phone.

我很好奇谁会拿到你的手机

It would've been in your coat.

它不是一直在你大衣口袋里吗?

I'll leave you to your deductions.

你自己演绎推理吧

I'm not stupid, you know.

我可不是傻子

Where do you get that idea?

你怎么会有这样的想法呢?

Bond Air is go, that's decided.

邦德直升机(救生直升机)按原计划出发

Check with the Coventry lot.

再跟考文垂组协商一下

Talk later.

再见

What else does she have?

她还藏着什么?

Irene Adler. The Americans wouldn't be interested in her for a couple of compromising photographs.

艾琳·艾德勒 美国人不会因为几张不雅图片就对她那么感兴趣的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531123.html