《神探夏洛克》精讲 127新年夜的谈话(在线收听

John?

约翰?

Yeah? Hello?

嗯? 你好?

Hello.

你好

So, any plans for new year tonight?

今晚新年夜有约么?

Um, er... nothing fixed.

呃...还没完全决定

Nothing I couldn't heartlessly abandon.

没有不能狠下心放鸽子的人

You have any ideas?

你有建议?

One.

有一条

You know, Mycroft could just phone me, if he didn't have this bloody stupid power complex.

麦克罗夫特其实可以打电话叫我的 要是他没这种无聊的控制欲的话

Couldn't we just go to a cafe?

就不能去咖啡馆聊么?

Sherlock doesn't follow me everywhere.

夏洛克又没一天到晚跟着我

Through there.

从这进去

He's on his way.

他马上就到

You were right, he thinks it's Mycroft.

你说的没错 他以为是麦克罗夫特

He's writing sad music.

他在写断肠曲

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531129.html