《神探夏洛克》精讲 137考文垂事件重演(在线收听

There's going to be a bomb on a passenger jet.

客机上有炸弹要爆炸

The British and Americans know about it, but rather than expose their source,

英国和美国都知道 可为了不暴露情报来源

they're going to let it happen - the plane will blow up.

他们任其发生 飞机会被炸开花

Coventry all over again.

考文垂事件再度重演

The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.

局势如车轮转动 天下没有新鲜事

Well, you're looking all better.

你看起来状态不错

How you feeling?

感觉如何?

Like putting a bullet in your brain, sir.

感觉想朝你头上开一枪 先生

Hmm.

They'd pin a medal on me if I did.

我真开枪 他们会给我发奖章的

sir.

先生

The Coventry conundrum.

考文垂难题

What do you think of my solution?

你觉得我的解决办法如何?

The flight of the dead.

飞机上全是死人

Plane blows up midair, mission accomplished for the terrorists, hundreds of casualties, but nobody dies.

飞机在半空中爆炸 恐怖主义者的任务完成 上百人的事故 但是没人会死

Neat, don't you think?

干净利落 对吧?

You've been stumbling around the fringes of this one for ages.

你在整件事边缘绕了这么久

Or were you too bored to notice the pattern?

还是你太无聊了 没注意到规律?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531139.html