《神探夏洛克》精讲 140滴水不漏(在线收听

You have a passcode to open this.

只需要一个密码

I deeply regret to say, we have people who can extract it from you.

我深表遗憾的说 我们有人能逼你说出来

Sherlock?

夏洛克?

There will be two passcodes- one to open the phone, one to burn the drive.

有两个密码 一个打开手机 一个烧掉硬件

Even under duress, you can't know which one she's given,and there would be no second attempt.

就算胁迫她 你也不知道她会给你哪一个 没有第二次输入的机会

He's good, isn't he?

他很棒 对吧?

I should have him on a leash.

我该拿皮带栓走他

In fact, I might.

也许我真的会呢

We destroy this, then. No-one has the information.

那我们毁了它 就没人能得到这些信息了

Fine, good idea.

好 很好的想法

Unless there are lives of British citizens depending on the information you burn.

除非没有英国公民的生命 押在你要毁掉的信息上

Are there?

有吗?

Telling you would be playing fair.

要是告诉你 就是公平游戏了

I'm not playing any more.

我已经不玩游戏了

A list of my requests, and some ideas about my protection once they're granted.

这是我的要求和一些确保我安全的想法

I'd say it wouldn't blow much of a hole in the wealth of a nation, but then I'd be lying.

我想说这不会花国家多少钱 但那就是撒谎了

I imagine you'd like to sleep on it.

你一定在想拿到了就可以安睡了

Thank you, yes.

谢谢 是的

Too bad.

太糟了

Off you pop and talk to people.

快去跟人们谈条件吧

You've been very...thorough.

你真是...滴水不漏

I wish our lot were half as good as you.

真希望我们的人有你一半厉害

I can't take all the credit, I had a bit of help.

功劳也不是我一个人的 我得到了一点帮助

Jim Moriarty sends his love.

吉姆·莫里亚蒂让我转达致意

Yes, he's been in touch.

是的 他一直在联系我

Seems desperate for my attention, Which I'm sure can be arranged.

急着想得到我的注意 这我当然可以安排

I had all this stuff and never knew what to do with it.

我有这么多东西 却不知道该怎么做

Thank God for the consultant criminal.

谢天谢地 有这个咨询罪犯

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/531142.html