商务口语天天说 怎样坚持要求通话(在线收听

第一句:I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.

我想现在和布莱克先生说话。

A:Could you connect this call with Mr. Black, please?

麻烦你接布莱克先生,好吗?

B:I am sorry, Mr. Smith. Mr. Black is now in a meeting. May I have your number and ask him to call back later?

对不起,史密斯先生,布莱克先生正在开会,请告诉我你的电话号码,我会让他稍后给你打电话,好吗?

A:I'm afraid I would like to speak to Mr. Black right now.

我想现在和布莱克先生说话。

第二句:I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。

A:I have got an urgent matter to discuss with Mr. Black without delay.

我有紧急事情与布莱克先生商量,不能拖延。

B:OK. Then, would you please hold the line? Mr. Smith, the line is through.

好的,请您别挂机。史密斯先生,电话接通了。

A:Thank you for your kind assistance, Ms. White.

非常感谢你的帮助,怀特小姐。

其他表达法:

He is not available right now.

他现在不便马上接电话。

He is with someone right now.

他现在正在打电话。

It's urgent, please.

事情紧急。

We need a direct talk.

我们需要直接对话。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/531339.html