纪录片《节食还是截寿》 第25期:崇尚美食(在线收听

So I've had my IGF measured back in London,

我在伦敦做了类胰岛素生长因子的测试

and they tell me that it's 28.

他们告诉我是28

Is that good? Bad?

这个数值是好 是坏

That's not very bad, but that's high enough

不算很坏 但是

that, based on a number of studies, including our own,

基于包括我们自己的一系列研究

it puts you in a higher

这个数值表明

risk category for several different cancers,

你罹患几种癌症的风险略高

including prostate cancer.

包括前列腺癌

Valter believes I should start to see some pretty impressive results

瓦尔特认为进行三天四夜的禁食后

after just three days and four nights of fasting.

我应该能得到一些显著的改善

But it's a daunting prospect.

但我却望而却步

I think fasting's quite tough, isn't it?

禁食很痛苦 对吗

Have you done it yourself?

你有做过吗

I've done it myself, yes,

有 我有做过

I've fasted for four days several times

我尝试了几次持续四天的禁食

and to me it was very tough, yeah.

对我来说 很痛苦

And still, if I look ahead at doing fasting,

一想到要禁食

I see it as a tough four days,

我还是会觉得是很痛苦的四天

I'm not looking forward.

我不愿意禁食

Some people do, but I don't.

有些人会希望 但我不会

I'm Italian, so I look forward to eating well, you know.

我是意大利人 你懂的 我崇尚美食

I'll bear that image in mind. Yeah.

我会记住这个画面的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpjshsjs/532039.html