商务口语天天说 怎样敦促对方(在线收听

第一句:But we have informed you times.

但是我方已经告知贵方三次了。

A: We wish to call you attention that up to the present moment you haven't sent us any news about the shipment.

我方想提醒贵方到目前为止我方还没有收到发货的消息。

B: I am sorry. But you know our goods are in large demand.

很抱歉。但是您知道我方的需求量很大的。

A: But we have informed you 3 times.

但是我方已经告知贵方三次了。

第二句:If shipment is too late, we'll be forced to withdraw the contract.

如果发货太迟的话,我方将不得不撤销合同。

A: It has already been late for 2 months. If shipment is too late, we'll be forced to withdraw the contract.

我们已经等了两个月了。如果发货太迟的话,我方将不得不撤销合同。

B: We will contact you as soon as possible this time.

这一次我们会尽快给您回复的。

A: That's the last chance.

这是最后一次机会了。

 

其他表达法:

If you still delay delivery, I'll have to cancel the order.

如果贵方仍然延迟发货,我方将不得不取消订单。

If there is still no information from you about the expedition of shipment by the end of this month, we'll be forced to cancel the contract.

如果这个月底还没有贵方发送的消息,我方将不得不取消合同。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532252.html