商务口语天天说 怎样通知已订购(在线收听

第一句:Since you are so eager to secure an order from us, now we can place an order with you.

鉴于贵方热切地希望和我方确认订单,我方决定向贵方订货。

A: Hello. This is Mary Austin.

您好,我是玛丽·奥斯汀。

B: Hello. This is Lin Li. Ms. Austin, what's your idea of the offer we sent to you last Friday?

您好,我是林丽。奥斯汀女士,您对我方上周五的报盘有何看法?

A: Since you are so eager to secure an order from us, now we can place an order with you.

鉴于贵方热切地希望和我方确认订单,我方决定向贵方订货。

B: That's nice.

太好了。

第二句:Please hurry on the execution of the order.

请尽快处理这笔订单。

A: We will send you the order very soon.

我方很快就会将订单发给贵方。

B: OK.

好的。

A: Please hurry on the execution of the order.

请尽快处理这笔订单。

B: Yes, we will.

好的,我们会的。

 

其他表达法:

We can now confirm you the order for 500 bed sheets and pillow cases.

我们现在确认你方的500套床单和枕套的订单。

We are glad to palce the order.

我们很高兴和贵方订货。

告知卖方买方的订购决定是一种很礼貌的做法,并可强调买方的特殊条件。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532256.html