商务口语天天说 怎样讨论支付方式(在线收听

第一句:We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我方希望在发货前一个月收到你方开立给我方的信用证。

A: We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.

我方希望在发货前一个月收到你方开立给我方的信用证。

B: Mr. Smith, opening L/C often takes a long time.

史密斯先生,开具信用证往往要花费很多时间。

A: Yes, it is troublesome.

是的。挺麻烦的。

第二句:We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank.

由我方银行开具的即期跟单汇票怎么样?

A: So can you change the term of payment?

你能考虑其他付款方式吗?

B: What's your idea?

您觉得呢?

A: We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank.

由我方银行开具的即期跟单汇票怎么样?

B: That is not bad.

这个主意不错。

 

其他表达法:

汇票是出票人签发的,委托付款人见票即付或者在指定日期无条件支付确定的金额给收款人或者持票人的票据。

As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.

和往常一样,我方要求您在一流银行开具信用证。

It would be advisable for you to establish L/C as early as possible to enable us to effect shipment in due time.

我方建议你方尽早开具信用证,以使我方可以适时安排装船发货。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/532606.html