福克斯新闻 拜登移民新政致使边境冲突频发(在线收听

Now speaking of abdication, what's happening at the southern border is - that's worthy of impeachment.

说到倒退,南部边境发生的事情才值得弹劾呢。

There have been more encounters there just this year than the populations of eight U.S. states, and governors and non- border states are being kept in the dark.

仅在今年,那里发生的冲突比美国八个州的人口还多,州长和非边境州都被蒙在鼓里。

Do you know how many migrants have been shipped to Florida? Are you given any notice?

你知道有多少移民被运到了佛罗里达吗?你接到通知了吗?

No notice. They do not tell us.

没有通知。他们没告诉我们。

We have to sometimes do - we try to do investigations.

我们有时不得不自己试着去调查。

But they do fly people in, they fly in accompanied minors.

但是他们确实会让运人的飞机进来,他们带着未成年人一起飞进来。

Now, we've arrived at a point that kind of reminds me of another time in the not-so-distant past.

现在,我们已经到了一个点,有点让我想起了另一个不太遥远的时代。

When the Obama administration was also up to no good.

当时奥巴马政府也在做坏事。

This is America.

这里是美国。

How many you people want to pay for your neighbor's mortgage that as an extra bathroom and can't pay their bills? Raise their hand.

你们中有多少人愿意为邻居支付他们的房贷、额外的卫生间,自己却付不起账单?举起手。

President Obama, are you listening?

奥巴马总统,你在听吗?

Are all you Americans listening now?

所有的美国人民,你们现在在听吗?

Things are worse now than they were when Santelli made that play.

现在的情况比桑特利上演那场好戏时还要糟糕。

Back then our national debt stood at about $10.8 trillion.

当时,我们的国债约为10.8万亿美元。

Today, buckle up, it's $28.4 trillion, and growing exponentially.

今天,系好安全带别吓着,是28.4万亿美元,并且还在呈指数增长。

It's time for a new Tea Party type movement to form, to organize and to fan out across the country.

现在是时候开始一场新的茶党式的运动,并在全国范围内展开。

On issues ranging from critical race theory to masks and schools, we're already seeing sparks of activism.

在批判性种族理论到口罩和学校这一系列问题上,我们已经看到了激进主义的火花。

This kind of stuff is poison. This will tear this country apart if it becomes a part of our fabric.

这种东西是有毒的。如果它成为我们的一部分,这将使整个国家四分五裂。

Just because I do not want critical race theory taught to my children in school, does not mean that I'm a racist, damn it.

仅仅因为我不想让我的孩子在学校学到批判性种族理论,并不意味着我就是一个种族主义者,该死的。

Your power does not supersede that of the U.S. Constitution and the first amendment rights of the citizens of this great nation.

你们的权力并不能凌驾于美国宪法和宪法第一修正案赋予这个伟大国家公民的权利。

Let's be very, very clear who has the power.

让我们搞清楚到底谁拥有权力。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fksxw/532658.html