时差N小时 梦可以预知未来?(在线收听

Lots of people have had dreams that seem to foretell thefuture.

许多人都做过一些好像可以预知未来的梦。

Some psychologists attribute this to retrieval cues.

心理学家把这种现象归因于提取线索。

Retrieval cues?

提取线索?

A retrieval cue is a coincidence in the real world thattriggers a dream memory which otherwise would have goneunnoticed.

提取是一种巧合:现生活中的某个场景让你回忆起一个不被注意梦境。

For example, did you know you dreamed about a little dog before the real dog showed up?

比如,你知道你梦到的那只小狗出现在真实的狗之前吗?

Oh, yes, I was thinking about it all morning.

是的。我整个早上都在想这个梦。

Really?

真的吗?

Welll, I think so.

我想是吧。

Maybe, or maybe the real event triggered a recollection of a dream, which not seems like itmust have been in your thoughts all along.

也许吧,有或许是真实事件让你回忆起某个梦境,而这个梦境不一定一直都在你的脑海中。

By the way did you have any other dreams last nightthat didn't come true?

顺便问一下,你昨天晚上还做了其它没有实现的梦吗?

Hmm, I don't remember what other else I dreamed.

嗯,其他做过的梦都不记得了。

Why not? Some studies suggest we have literally hundreds of dreams each night.

为什么不记得了呢?有研究称我们每天晚上要做数百个梦。

Ok, I get the point.

好,我知道了。

Maybe this dreaming the future stuff is more like picking and choosingdreams when they happen to fit.

也许梦见未来这种事更像是从成千上百个梦的中挑选一个碰巧合适情景的。

Coincidences are bound to come up.

所以,巧合就发生了。

And if the coincidence acts as retrieval cue, the sensethat you predicted something can be pretty convincing…even if it's just a dream.

如果巧合作为提取线索,你能预测未来就相当有说服力,尽管那只是一个梦。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/scnxs/533555.html