《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 27鲁道夫(在线收听

You!

That was not merely bad,

跳的可不是一点半点的差

it was a catastrophe wrapped in a disaster with a side order of bad.

简直就是课堂的反面教材

Ta-ta!

回家吧 你没这个天赋

You, me, up.

你 和我 一起去屋顶

It's incredible!

这儿真美

Last time we met, I was so very rude.

初次见面时我说的话有些无礼 请原谅我吧

Let me introduce myself.

自我介绍一下

I am

我叫

Rudolph Dimitriev Stanislaw Artiem Rankovsky...

鲁道夫迪梅忒列夫斯坦尼斯拉夫阿列亚穆拉科夫斯基

..the Third.

三世

Big choice of names there.

你名字可真长

Don't worry. Everyone finds it hard at first.

别太担心 芭蕾之路并非易途

But you and I are unique,

可你我都是非凡的天才

and we do not follow silly rules, yes?

并不需要像普通人那样努力 不是吗

How is that pick-up line working out for you?

哈 你这些花言巧语向来都很有用吧

It is no line. I say it only to you, Camille.

你误会了 这些话我只会对你说 卡米尔

Just to you.

只会对你说

Minoushka!

小心啊

Uh, are you alright, Camille?

你没事吧

Yep! I'm OK!

我没事

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533599.html