《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 36奥黛特的辉煌过去(在线收听

AWhat if she's good, Mother?

要是她做到了怎么办 妈妈?

Get that part, do you hear me?

你必须夺得那个角色 懂了吗

I want vengeance.

我要复仇

I will have it.

把属于我的东西夺回来

She even makes sweeping look graceful.

她连扫地都那么优雅

She was a good dancer, wasn't she?

她是个很好的舞者 不是吗

Not just a good dancer.

她不只是一个很好的舞者

The best of her generation.

她是这一代最好的舞者

And then there was a fire onstage.

可惜舞台起火

What's this for?

这是为什么

For everything!

为你所做的一切

We don't have time for this.

我们可没时间做这些

We're talking about your future now.

我们得考虑你的未来

You have only one opponent, Camille.

你只有一个对手 卡米尔

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533608.html