《了不起的菲丽西》精讲 44情敌见面吵架(在线收听

Oh! You're jealous.

哦 你在妒忌

No! Ever since you started at the Opera, who are you trying to be?

才没有 你进巴黎歌剧院到底想干嘛

Mixing with this big, hairy asparagus?

就为了和这个一身毛的大蒜苗鬼混吗

You're so sad.

你真可悲

I could knock you out with one flick of my tiny finger,

我只要动动手指就能把你打晕

but that would make my finger dirty and smelly.

可这样会弄脏我的手指 洗都洗不干净

So, I'm dirty, but at least I don't spend my day in tights!

我是很脏没错 可是我从来不穿紧身裤

I can't believe this!

你们不要闹了

She is my muse.

她是我的女神

Yeah, well, she is my whatever-you-just-said, too,

是吗 那她也是我的女神

with knobs on, asparagus!

我们先认识的 你这个大蒜苗

Stop!

住手

You're both idiots!

你们两个白痴

OK. Well, goodbye, then.

好吧 那再会了

Well, goodbye.

再见

That is so low!

这招可真够阴险的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lbqdflxjj/533616.html