商务口语天天说 怎样商讨索赔事宜(在线收听

第一句:Mr. Green, I am calling to inform you the goods we received are in bad condition.

格林先生,我打电话想告知您贵方的货物抵达我方时受损很严重。

A: Mr. Green, I am calling to inform you the goods we received are in bad condition.

格林先生,我打电话想告知您贵方的货物抵达我方时受损很严重。

B: I'm sorry to hear that.

我方对此感到很抱歉。

A: We claim for compensation.

我方要求赔偿。

第二句:I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we'll consider the allowance.

我想在做了调查之后我们再决定补偿事宜。

A: According to the contract, we should offer you the allowance for the next shipment.

根据合同我们应该在下次发货时给你们补偿。

B: Yes.

是的。

A: I think after we make an investigation of the matter, we'll consider the allowance.

我想在做了调查之后我们再决定补偿事宜。

B: OK.

好的。

 

其他表达法:

按索赔的当事人分类,承包商与业主之间的索赔,总包与分包之间的索赔。承包商与供应商之间的索赔。承包商与保险公司或运输公司之间的索赔。

The shipment documents can prove that the goods, when shipped, were in perfect condition.

船务文件可以证明我方货物在装船时处于完好状态。

Your proposal to settle the claim is satisfactory. We'll take it.

贵方的索赔提议很令人满意。我们接受。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/533645.html