商务口语天天说 怎样进行结构调整(在线收听

第一句: You'll need at least two new managers for separate Marketing and Product Development departments.

你需要至少任命两个经理来单独负责市场营销部和产品开发部。

A: You'll need at least two new managers for separate Marketing and Product Development departments.

你需要至少任命两个经理来单独负责市场营销部和产品开发部。

B: OK. what else?

好的,其他的呢?

A: I think you'll need an Executive assistant to help you deal with Coporate affairs.

我认为你需要一个经理助理来帮你处理公司内部的事务。

第二句: I also suggest setting up a Reginal office in the south.

我建议您在南方设立一个地区公司。

A: That should do it for your headquarters here, but since your business is no longer just local, I also suggest setting up a Reginal office in the south.

主要是处理您总部的工作,但既然您的业务已经不只是局限于本地,我建议您在南方成立一个地区公司。

B: What about personnel there?

那边的人事如何安排呢?

A: You'll need the same basic functionality as here, on a reduced scale.

与总部这里的职能基本相同,只是规模小些罢了。

 

其他表达法:

Product Development is only needed at HQ for now.

产品研发部现在只在总部设立就行了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/534222.html