《神探夏洛克》精讲 337别开枪(在线收听

Wh...What would your husband think?

你丈夫要知道了会怎么想?

Your lovely husband, upright and honourable,

你那可爱的丈夫 正直 可敬

so English. What would he say to you now?

英国绅士 他会对现在的你怎么说?

No, no! No!

别 别 别开枪

You're doing this to protect him from the truth?

你就为了保护他不发现真相吗?

Well, is this the protection he would want?

他真想要这样的保护吗?

Additionally, if you're going to commit murder,

再说 你若真想杀人

you might consider changing your perfume, Lady Smallwood.

就该先考虑换香水 斯莫伍德夫人

Sorry. Who?

不好意思 谁?

That's... not Lady Smallwood, Mr Holmes.

那...不是斯莫伍德夫人 福尔摩斯先生

Is John with you?        He's, um...

约翰和你一起?      他 嗯...

(字幕视线重现:撒谎 独生女 浪漫  聪明 阑尾炎 伤疤 多门外语 秘密纹身 独生女  撒谎  撒谎  撒谎 撒谎 )

Is John here?

约翰来了吗?

He's downstairs.

他在楼下

So, what do you do now?

你现在要怎么办?

Kill us both?

把我俩都杀了?

Mary, whatever he's got on you, let me help.

玛丽 不管他有你什么把柄 让我帮你

Oh, Sherlock, if you take one more step, I swear I will kill you.

夏洛克 你敢再走一步 我发誓会杀了你

No, Mrs Watson...

不 华生太太...

you won't.

你不会

I'm sorry, Sherlock.

对不起 夏洛克

I truly am.

真心对不起

Mary?

玛丽?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534422.html