《神探夏洛克》精讲 339别休克(在线收听

 

If the bullet had passed through you, what would you have heard?

如果子弹真射穿了你 你会听到什么?

The mirror shattering.

镜子碎裂

You didn't. Therefore...?

你没听到 因此...?

The bullet's still inside me.

子弹还在我体内

So we need to take him down backwards.

所以我们得让他向后倒

I agree. Sherlock, you need to fall on your back.

我同意 夏洛克 你得朝后倒

Right now the bullet is the cork in a bottle.

现在那子弹就相当于瓶塞

The bullet itself is blocking most of the blood flow.

塞住了大部分出血

But any pressure or impact on the entrance wound could dislodge it.

但入口伤承受任何压力或撞击 都会让它移位

Plus, on your back, gravity's working for us.

背部着地 重力也能帮你

Fall...

倒下吧...

now.

就是现在

What the hell is that?! What's happening?!

他妈的怎么回事 出什么事了?

You're going into shock. It's the next thing that's going to kill you.

你将进入休克 这也可能让你送命

What do I do?        Don't go into shock, obviously.

我该怎么做?      显然 别休克

Must be something in this ridiculous memory palace of yours

你这可笑的记忆宫殿里 肯定有什么

that can calm you down.

能让你镇定

Find it.

找到它

The East Wind is coming, Sherlock.

(东风寓意不幸) 要刮东风了 夏洛克

It's coming to get you.

来带走你了

It's coming to get you.

来带走你了

Find it.

找到它

Hello, Redbeard. Here, boy.

你好呀 红胡子 过来 小子

Come on. Come to me.

过来 过来呀

It's OK. It's all right.

没关系 没问题的

Come on. It's me. It's me.

来呀 是我 是我呢

Come on.

快来

Good boy. Clever boy.        Good boy.

好孩子 真聪明             好孩子

Hello, Redbeard. They're putting me down too now.

你好呀 红胡子 他们也要让我死掉了

It's no fun, is it?

一点也不好玩 对吗?

Redbeard.

红胡子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534424.html