《神探夏洛克》精讲 342你真不该对我说谎(在线收听

 

Just once would have been nice.

哪怕真来一次也好啊

I was waiting till we got married.

我本想等婚后的

That was never going to happen.

想得美

Got to go.

我得走了

I'm not supposed to keep you talking.

不该让你说那么多话的

And also, I have an interview with The One Show

还有 我要上"名人秀"了

and I haven't made it up yet.

还没编好怎么说呢

Just one thing...

就一件事...

you shouldn't have lied to me.

你真不该对我说谎

I know what kind of man you are,

我知道你是什么样的人

but we could have been friends.

我们本可以做朋友的

I'll give your love to John and Mary.

我会帮你问候约翰和玛丽

You don't tell him.

你不许告诉他

You don't tell John.

你不许告诉约翰

So...

那么... (字幕视线重现:撒谎 撒谎 撒谎)

...Mary Watson...

玛丽·华生... (字幕视线重现:撒谎)

...who are you?

你到底是谁? (字幕视线重现:撒谎 撒谎)

Mary Watson.

玛丽·华生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534427.html