《神探夏洛克》精讲 347我是他徒弟(在线收听

 

Oh, dear God, it's only two o'clock.

上帝啊 怎么才两点

It's been Christmas Day for at least a week now.

圣诞节简直有一周长

How can it only be two o'clock? I'm in agony.

怎么可能才两点? 我要不行了

Mikey, is this your laptop?

卫报 斯莫伍德勋爵自杀 麦奇 那是你的电脑吗?

Upon which depends the security of the free world, yes,

没错 整个自由世界的安全保障

and you've got potatoes on it!

你居然往上搁土豆

You shouldn't leave it lying around if it's so important.

真那么重要 你就不该乱放

Why are we doing this? We never do this.

我们这到底是为什么? 史无前例嘛

We are here because Sherlock is home from hospital

这是庆祝夏洛克出院了

and we are all very happy.

我们都非常高兴

Am I happy too? I haven't checked.

我也高兴吗? 我咋不知道

Behave, Mike!

乖点 麦奇

Mycroft is the name you gave me,

你给我取的名字是麦克罗夫特

if you could possibly struggle all the way to the end.

拜托费心念全

Mrs Holmes.

福尔摩斯太太

Oh, thank you, dear. I'm not absolutely sure why you're here.

谢谢 亲爱的 虽然不太清楚你是哪来的

I invited him.

我请的

I'm his protege, Mrs Holmes.

我是他徒弟 福尔摩斯太太

When he dies, I get all his stuff and his job.

他死了我会继承他的衣钵

No.         Oh, well, I help out a bit.

没有吧      好吧 我就打打下手

Closer.

这还差不多

If he does get murdered or something...

如果他被谋杀什么的...

Probably stop talking now.        OK.

还是住嘴吧                   好吧

Lovely when you bring your friends round(!)

你带朋友回家 真好

Stop it, you. Somebody's put a bullet in my boy.

你住嘴 有人打了我儿子一枪

If I ever find out who, I shall turn absolutely monstrous.

如果我知道是谁 准会给那人好看

This was for Mary. I'll be back in a minute.

这是给玛丽的 我马上就回

Ah. Mary. There you are.

倒计时 7分36秒 玛丽 你在这里

Cup of tea. If Father starts making little humming noises,

喝茶 如果我老爸开始哼歌

just give him a little poke. That usually does it.

捅他一下就好 通常都管用

Did you write this?

这是你写的吗?

Oh, that silly old thing, you mustn't read that.

燃烧动力学 老皇历啦 可千万别看

Mathematics must seem terribly fatuous now.

如今写数学肯定显得傻透了

Now, no humming, you.

你 不许哼

Complete flake, my wife, but happens to be a genius.

我妻子真不靠谱 可她是个天才

She was a mathematician?

她以前是数学家?

Gave it all up for children. I could never bear to argue with her.

为孩子放弃了 我可受不了和她争

I'm something of a moron myself.

我自己挺白痴的

But she's... unbelievably hot.

但她...火辣得不可思议

Oh my God, you're the sane one, aren't you?

上帝啊 你才是家里的明白人 对不对?

Aren't you?

你不是吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534432.html