《神探夏洛克》精讲 353你的历史问题是你自己的事(在线收听

 

So, have you read it?

你读了吗?

Would you come here a moment? 

能过来一下吗?      

No, tell me, have you?

不 先说你读了吗?

Just... Come here.

过来吧

No, I'm fine.

不用了 我挺好

I've thought long and hard about what I want to say to you.

我绞尽脑汁思考该跟你说什么

These are prepared words, Mary.

我想好了一些话 玛丽

I've chosen these words with care.      OK.

经过深思熟虑的话                 好的

The problems of your past are your business.

你的历史问题是你自己的事

The problems of your future...

迎接你的未来

are my privilege.

是我的荣幸

It's all I have to say, it's all I need to know.

我只用说这些 只想知道这些

No, I didn't read it.

不 我根本没看

You don't even know my name.

你连我名字都不知道

Is "Mary Watson" good enough for you?

"玛丽·华生"不够好吗?

Yes. Oh my God, yes.

够了 天啊 足够了

Then it's good enough for me, too.

那么对我也足够了

All this does not mean that I'm not still basically pissed off with you.

尽管这样 也不是说我就不生你的气了

Hmm, I know, I know.

我知道 我知道

I am very pissed off, and it will come out now and then.

我气死了 时不时还会发泄一下

I know, I know, I know.

我知道 我知道

You can mow the sodding lawn from now on.

今后草坪你来修

I do mow the lawn.     I do it loads.

本来就是我修        总是我修

You really don't.

你才没有呢

I choose the baby's name.

孩子名字我取

Not a chance.        OK.

想得美      好吧

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534438.html