《神探夏洛克》精讲 359我会坐牢(在线收听

 

In return for the password, you will give me any material in your possession

想要密码 你得给我你手上

pertaining to the woman I know as Mary Watson.

所有关于玛丽·华生的资料

Oh, she's bad, that one. So many dead people.

哦 那姑娘可坏了 手上那么多条人命

You should see what I've seen. 

你该看看我看到的 

I don't need to see it.

我不需要看

You might enjoy it, though.

没准是个乐子呢

I enjoy it.

我就看得很开心

Then why don't you show us?

那你何不给我们看看?

Show you Appledore? The secret vaults.

给你看阿普尔多尔? 秘密保险库

Is that what you want?

这就是你要的?

I want everything you've got on Mary.

我要你掌握的玛丽的所有材料

You know, I honestly expected something good.

真的 我可指望有什么好招数呢

Oh, I think you'll find the contents of that laptop...

你会发现的 这台电脑里...

Include a GPS locator.

装了GPS定位

By now your brother will have noticed the theft

现在你哥哥肯定发现电脑被偷了

and the security services will be converging on this house.

特工马上就会包围房子

Having arrived, they'll find top-secret information in my hands

他们一来 就会发现机密在我手中

and they have every justification to search my vaults.

会有充分理由搜查我的保险库

They will discover further information of this kind

找到更多这种信息

and I will be imprisoned.

我会坐牢

You would be exonerated and restored to your smelly little apartment

你会被赦免 回你臭烘烘的小公寓

to solve crimes with Mr and Mrs Psychopath.

继续和精神病夫妇破案

Mycroft has been looking for this opportunity for a long time.

麦克罗夫特等这个机会很久了

He'll be a very, very proud big brother.

他作为你哥哥会非常 非常自豪的

The fact that you know it's going to happen isn't going to stop it.

你知道这些后招 也防不住它们

Then why am I smiling? Ask me.

那我为何在笑? 问我啊

Why are you smiling?

你笑什么?

Because Sherlock Holmes has made one enormous mistake,

我笑夏洛克·福尔摩斯犯了个大错

which will destroy the lives of everyone he loves.

即将毁掉他爱的每个人的人生

And everything he holds dear.

和他珍视的一切

Let me show you the Appledore vaults.

请随我参观阿普尔多尔保险库

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534444.html