《神探夏洛克》精讲 364他是个烂哥哥(在线收听

 

You will look after him for me, won't you?

替我照顾他 好吗?

Hmm. Don't worry. I'll keep him in trouble.

别担心 我会一直给他找麻烦的

That's my girl.

这才对嘛

Since this is likely to be the last conversation

这大概是我今生最后一次

I'll have with John Watson,

和约翰·华生说话

would you mind if we took a moment?

我们多说一会不要紧吧?

So here we are.

我们终于这样了

William Sherlock Scott Holmes.

威廉·夏洛克·斯科特·福尔摩斯

Sorry?

什么?

That's the whole of it. If you're looking for baby names.

我的全名 如果想给孩子取名的话

No, we've had a scan, we're pretty sure it's a girl.

不 我们查过了 肯定是女孩

Oh. OK.

好吧

Yeah.

You know, actually, I can't think of a single thing to say.

你知道吗 我真想不出什么话可说

No, neither can I.

我也想不出

The game is over.

游戏结束了

The game is never over, John.

游戏永不会结束 约翰

But there may be some new players now.

不过也许来了新玩家

That's OK, the East Wind takes us all in the end.

没关系 我们总归要被东风带走

What's that?

什么意思?

It's a story my brother told me when we were kids.

我小时候听我哥讲的故事

The East Wind is a terrifying force that lays waste to all in its path.

东风强大无敌 所过之处一片狼藉

It seeks out the unworthy and plucks them from the earth.

它会铲除卑劣之徒 荡涤尘埃

That was generally me.

跟我差不多

Nice(!)      He's a rubbish big brother.

那敢情好      他是个烂哥哥

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534449.html