《神探夏洛克》精讲 365敬最美好的时光(在线收听

 

So what about you, then? Where are you actually going now?

那你怎么办 你到底要去哪?

Oh, some undercover work in Eastern Europe.

哦 去东欧卧个底

For how long?

要多久?

Six months, my brother estimates. He's never wrong.

六个月 我哥估计的 他从不出错

And then what?

然后呢?

Who knows?

谁知道?

John, there's something I should say,

约翰 有些事我应该说

I've meant to say always and I never have.

我一直想说 却从没说出口

Since it's unlikely we'll ever meet again, I might as well say it now.

既然这次可能是永别 我还是说出来吧

Sherlock is actually a girl's name.

夏洛克其实是女孩名字

It's not.

骗谁呢

It was worth a try.

我总得试试

We're not naming our daughter after you.

我们不会给女儿取你的名字的

Oh, I think it could work.

我觉得不错啊

To the very best of times, John.

敬最美好的时光 约翰

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/534450.html