商务口语天天说 怎样处理汇款(在线收听

第一句:I am expecting some money from New York.

我在等从纽约寄来的汇款。

A: I am expecting some money from New York. Is it in yet?

我在等从纽约寄来的汇款。这笔钱到了吗?

B: Sorry, your remittance hasn't reached us yet.

对不起,您的汇款还没有到我们这儿。

A: Could you notify me as soon as my remittance comes?

我的汇款到了请您通知我好吗?

第二句:We have a transfer of $5000 from America for you.

A: We have a transfer of $5000 from America for you.

您有汇自美国的5000美金。

B: Oh, thank you.

哦,谢谢。

A: Now let me record this transaction in your bankbook.

我来把这笔交易记录入您的存折。

 

背诵句型:

I'd like to buy a bank draft.

我想买一张银行汇票。

How long does it take to arrive in Sydney?

到悉尼需要多长时间?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/swkytts/534531.html