《神探夏洛克》精讲 367我才走了四分钟(在线收听

神探夏洛克第四季 

第1集

01

My brother is a murderer.

我弟弟是个杀人犯.

No chance for you to be a hero this time, Mr Holmes.

你这次当不成英雄了,福尔摩斯先生.

Oh, do your research.

做好功课.

I'm not a hero, I'm a high Dfunctioning sociopath.

我不是英雄,我是高智商反社会人格

Merry Christmas!

圣诞快乐!

I am not given to outbursts of brotherly compassion.

我不是出于兄弟情谊.

You know what happened to the other one.

你知道我另一个兄弟的事.

Miss me?

想我了吗

Did you miss me? Did you miss me?

想我了吗?想我了吗

Did you miss me?

想我了吗?

I've only been gone four minutes.

我才走了四分钟.

Well, I certainly hope you've learnt your lesson.

希望你吸取教训了.

What you're about to see is classified beyond top secret.

你们即将看到的是最高机密中的机密.

Is that quite clear? Don't minute any of this.

明白了吗?所有内容均不得记录在案.

Once beyond these walls, you must never speak of it.

走出这里之后,绝对不允许谈论.

A D notice has been slapped on the entire incident.

这件事属于国防保密通告.

Only those within this room,

只有在这个房间里的人

code names Antarctica, Langdale, Porlock and Love,

代号分别为南极洲,朗登,波洛克和爱,

will ever know the whole truth.

才会知道事情真相.

As far as everyone else is concerned,

对于其他人来说

going to the Prime Minister and way beyond,

包括首相以及其他人

Charles Augustus... 

查尔斯·奥古斯塔斯...

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535179.html