《神探夏洛克》精讲 379我的拇指捻一捻(在线收听

韦尔斯伯鲁先生和太太  对于你们女儿的去世

Mr and Mrs Welsborough, I really am most terribly sorry

我深表遗憾

to hear about your daughter.

-是儿子  -儿子

- Son. - Son!

韦尔斯伯鲁先生和太太

Mr and Mrs Welsborough,

这位是夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生

this is Mr Sherlock Holmes.

非常感谢你来

Thank you very much for coming.

我们听说了不少你的事迹

We've heard a great deal about you.

要是有人能解开这个谜团

If anyone can throw any light into this darkness,

那个人肯定是你

surely it will be you.

我相信是...

Well, I believe that I...

这样的

can.

查理是我们的一切  福尔摩斯先生  我...

But Charlie was our whole world, Mr Holmes. I...

夏洛克

Sherlock?

福尔摩斯先生

Mr Holmes?

抱歉  你说什么

Sorry, you were saying?

查理是我们的一切  福尔摩斯先生

Well, Charlie was our whole world, Mr Holmes.

我们迈不过这个坎

I...I don't think we'll ever get over this.

嗯  我猜也是

No. Shouldn't think so.

抱歉  我失陪一下  我...

So sorry, will you excuse me a moment? I just...

我就...

I'll...I'll just,

-怎么了  -不确定  我...

- Now what's wrong? - Not sure, I just...

我的拇指捻一捻  邪恶之物将出现

By the pricking of my thumbs.

出自《麦克白》

不是吧  你

Seriously? You?

不能忽视直觉  约翰

Intuitions are not to be ignored, John.

那是处理过快

They represent data processed too fast

超出人脑理解能力的数据

for the conscious mind to comprehend.

这是什么

What is this?

可以算是个神龛吧

Oh, it's a sort of shrine, I suppose, really.

我挺喜欢老撒的

Bit of a fan of Mrs T.

我刚起步的时候把她当做偶像

A big hero of mine when I was getting started.

这样啊

Right, yes.

-谁  -什么

- Who? - What?

-这是哪位来着  -你逗我呢

- Who...? Who was this? - Are you serious?

-夏洛克  -这可是玛格丽特·撒切尔

- Sherlock... - It's... It's Margaret Thatcher,

我国第一位女性首相

the first female Prime Minister of this country.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535536.html