《神探夏洛克》精讲 398你当时在逃(在线收听

在投票站

Wouldn't it be much simpler

发泄不满不是简单得多吗

to take out your grievances at the polling station?

你当时在逃  没地方藏你的宝贝

You were on the run. Nowhere to hide your precious cargo.

你逃进了一个车间

You find yourself in a workshop,

铁娘子的半身石膏像还在晾干  聪明

plaster busts of the Iron Lady drying, it's clever.

很聪明

Very clever.

但你遇到了我  而你不如我聪明  对吧

But now you've met me and you're not so clever, are you?

你是谁

Who are you?

我是夏洛克·福尔摩斯

My name is Sherlock Holmes.

再见了  夏洛克·福尔摩斯

Goodbye, Sherlock Holmes.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/535555.html