《丛林有情狼》精讲 11你不洗脚的吗(在线收听

Did you see that? Did you see that?

你看见了吗 看见了吗

I guess the birdie ruined your Birdie.

这鸟毁了你的小鸟球

You mark it ''Birdie'' because it would have gone in.

你说了小鸟球 说明你承认球进洞了

Technically, sir, it might have gone in.

理论上来说 是可能会进

That silly bird stopped my shot from going in.

我的球被那只蠢鸟给毁了

So, I will not take an extra stroke.

所以 就不应该再记杆了

Mark it Birdie!

快记下 是小鸟球

Well, it... it was an obstacle.

那 那算是个障碍物

And everyone has to play with the obstacles.

不管谁打 都得有障碍物

You know, we wouldn't want to lie.

再说了 我们不能打假球

This is not a lie. This is not a lie if you are French.

如果你是法国人的话这压根不算假球

Well, French-Canadian. There's a slash,

法裔加拿大人

a hyphen, in between there.

不能算是法国人

I say French. Canadian.

我就认为是法国人 加拿大人

French. Canadian.

法国 加拿大

French! Canadian, sir.

法国 加拿大 先生

May I just say, though, that you are a wonderful golfer.

不管怎么说 您都是个厉害的高尔夫球员

And you are a very good caddie.

你也是个非常好的球童

Take off!

快跑

Paddy, what is wrong with you?

帕蒂 你怎么了

Hello.

你 你们好

You are two wolves.

你们是 两只狼

I have not seen many wolves in these parts.

虽然我在这还没怎么见过狼

But I am not afraid of wolves. No.

但是我不怕 不怕

I Iike wolves.

我爱狼

Good. 'Cause we just want to ask you a few questions.

好极了 我们就想问几个问题

Yes. Quick! Look behind you!

没问题 快看身后

Grab him!

抓住他

So, you want to face the French Resistance?

你是想尝尝法国式的反抗吗

That's French-Canadian!

是法裔加拿大式

My butt! My butt! My butt!

我的屁股 屁股 屁股

Omegas.

这是个有出息的欧米加

This is not a game anymore!

这已经不能算是游戏了

Don't you wash your feet?

你难道不洗脚的吗

Look out for the trees!

小心树杈

Watch that.

小心

Nice one, sir.

真漂亮 先生

Gotcha.

抓住你啦

Oh, no.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clyqljj/535995.html