《丛林有情狼》精讲 16管好我的嘴巴(在线收听

Fore!

球来啦

Well, well, well. What do we have here?

看 看 看 这里都发生什么了

I say, we've caught them at quite the bad time.

好像来的不是时候哦

No, I'd say we caught them at a good time.

不对 我们来的正是时候

Indeed, sir. Indeed.

确实如此 先生

What are you doing here?

你俩在这儿干吗

No, the question is what are you doing here?

问题应该是 你俩在这儿干吗

I give you a first class ticket home...

我可是给了你俩 头等舱的票子啊

It's a straight shot right to the pin.

可是直达的唉

And you blow it? Yep.

你们却不坐了吗 是的

Over a cupcake.

就为了个杯形蛋糕

Ridiculous dessert. ''A cupcake.''

真荒谬 "杯形蛋糕"

Actually, they're quite delicious.

事实上 它们的确挺好吃的

There has to be another way for us to get to Jasper.

肯定有其他去贾斯珀的办法

Another way? Another way?

其他办法 其他办法吗

Always another way. What am I, a travel agent?

其他办法 当我是旅游代理啊

Come on. What, are you kidding me?

别这样 你在耍我吗

A great sportsman like yourself

一个像你这样成功的运动员

always knows a few ways to win the game.

总知道很多赢得比赛的方法

Well, there could be a train.

或许可以乘火车

Actually, there is a train. It's the Canadian Express and...

事实上 确实有趟火车 叫做加拿大特快

Paddy, please. It's called the Canadian Express...

拜托 帕蒂 那叫加拿大特快

Yes, and it shoots right by Jasper Park.

没错 直达贾斯珀公园

Right by Jasper Park.

直达贾斯珀公园

If you can catch it... You'll be home in no time.

如果能赶上的话 马上就能到家了

No time. Very fast.

马上 非常快

Great. So where do we board?

太棒了 我们在哪儿上车呢

Where do you board?

在哪儿上车呢

Watch this.

看这个

On the other side of that mountain.

在山的另外一边

Paddy, please.

拜托 帕蒂

Come on!

我们走吧

Let it slip, but may I say,

是我没管好嘴巴 但能再容许我说句

that was a stupendous shot.

刚刚那球真是棒极了

You may, and it was pretty good, wasn't it?

批准了 那球真的很棒 不是吗

Indeed, sir. Indeed.

确实 先生

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/clyqljj/536000.html