《关键投票》精讲 03父女关于选票的歧义(在线收听

A questionnaire. I'm supposed to ask you about your politics.

问卷调查 我要问你关于政治的问题

Well, go ahead.

行 开始吧

I already filled it in.

我已经填完了

I wanted you to sound smart.

我希望你的形象醒目点

Give me the first question anyway.

第一个问题是什么?

What's your political affiliation?

你的政治派系是什么?

Alright, I'm a conscious objector.

好吧 我是个拒服兵役者

It's not a war, Bud. It's an election. And you are an independent.

巴德 这不是战争 是选举 你是无党派

Independent? Why in the hell would I be an independent?

无党派 为什么我要是无党派

Because the two party system...

因为这个两党体系

has neglected the needs of the working poor.

忽略了那些贫穷工人们的需求

That's why.Let me tell you something, baby... - Here we go again.

这就是原因 宝贝 听我说...-又来了

The voting doesn't count for a goddamn thing.

投票根本没有任何的作用

Just a way to make you feel like you're in control of something.

只会给你错觉 以为自己可以控制某些东西

It doesn't matter who you vote for, we can't afford insurance and...

投给谁都无所谓 事实无法改变

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gjtpjj/536009.html