《冰河世纪1》精讲 04用田鼠塞住我的嘴(在线收听

Phew. I'm wiped out.

噢,累死我了

That's your shelter?

你要用那个建房子?

You're a big guy. You got a lotta wood.I'm a little guy.

嘿,你块头大,我是小不点儿

You got half a stick.

可你只拿了半根木头

But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire.

可…有我的小木棍和我高度进化的脑子…我能生出…火!

Fascinating.

吹牛

We'll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won't we?

看看智慧是不是能战胜蛮力。你瞧着吧

Think I saw its spark.

嘿,我看见火花了

Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, old pal?

呃,我能不能进来跟你一块挤一挤,蛮尼德,老伙计?

Isn't there someone else you can annoy?

呃,你能不能不要去麻烦别人

Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?

朋友、亲戚或者毒蛇什么的

My family abandoned me. They just kind a migrated without me.

我全家丢下了我他们不管我…自己迁徙了

You should see what they did last year.

他们去年还要过分

They woke up early and tied my hands and feet and they gagged me with a field mouse…

他们很早醒来然后绑住我的手脚,用田鼠塞住我的嘴

…covered their tracks, went through water so I'd lose their scent, and... who needs 'em, anyway?

并且把洞门堵上他们走水路这样我就闻不出它们的气味,反…反正…我也不需要他们

So what about you? You have family?

你怎么样?有家庭吗?

OK, you're tired. I see. We’ll talk more in the morning.

好吧,看来你累了我们天亮再谈

Manfred? Manfred? Could you scorch over a drop?

蛮尼德?你挪过去点好吗?

Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast.

噢,得了。哪会这么快就睡着的!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536035.html