《神探夏洛克》精讲 409平凡的生活(在线收听

亲爱的  听我说

'My darling, I need to tell you this

千万不要因我的不辞而别而记恨我

'because you mustn't hate me for going away.'

不好意思  我听见有响声

Pardon me, I can hear a squeaking.

-你听到了吗  -没有

- Can you hear a squeaking? - No.

我在探索频道看过一部纪录片

Only I watched a documentary on the Discovery Channel

《空难调查档案》

Why Planes Fail.

-你看过吗  -没有

- Did you see it? - Can't say I did.

实在是太吓人了

Oh, truly terrifying.

我发誓再也不坐飞机了  可还是坐了

Swore I would never fly again, yet hear I am!

您还好吧  女士

Everything OK, madam?

不不  我不好  可抱怨有什么用呢

No. No, no, it's not, but then what's the use in complaining?

我听到有响声  可能机翼要掉了吧

I hear a squeaking. Probably the wing will come off is all.

一切都正常  我保证  放松就好

Everything's fine, I promise you. Just relax.

好吧  放松

Oh, OK. Relax.

她说放松

She said relax.

你在伦敦玩得好吗

Did you have a nice time in London?

还可以吧  就是从没见到太阳

It was OK, I guess. But did somebody hide the sun?

是你们打仗的时候一起输掉了吗

Did you lose it in the war?

我允许自己过上平凡的生活

'I gave myself permission to have an ordinary life.

我向你保证  我不是在逃跑

'I'm not running, I promise you that,

我只是需要以我的方式来处理

'I just need to do this in my own way.'

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536376.html