《神探夏洛克》精讲 425坚持住(在线收听

诺伯里太太

Well, Mrs Norbury,

我得承认  这我没想到

I must admit this is unexpected.

薇薇安·诺伯里

Vivian Norbury,

比所有人都聪明

who out-smarted them all.

除了夏洛克·福尔摩斯

All except Sherlock Holmes.

没有出路了

There's no way out.

看来是如此

So it would seem.

你看穿了我  福尔摩斯先生

You've seen right through me, Mr Holmes.

这是我的专长

It's what I do.

或许我还是能让你意外的

Maybe I can still surprise you.

行了  理智点

Now, come on, be sensible.

不  我不要

No, I don't think so.

惊喜

Surprise!

没事的  不会有事的

Everything's fine. It's going to be OK.

叫救护车

Get an ambulance!

没事的

It's all right, it's all right.

-玛丽  -约翰

- Mary! - John.

没事吧  玛丽  撑住了

All right, Mary? Mary? Stay with me, stay with me.

-得了  -别担心

- Oh, come on... - No, don't worry.

得了  医生  你就这么唬我吗

Come on, Doctor, you can do better than that.

撑着  玛丽  玛丽

Come on, Mary. Mary?

天呐  约翰  我觉得我不行了

Oh, God. John, I think this is it.

不不  不会的

No, no, no, no. It's not.

-这...  -你让我好幸福

- That's... - You made me so happy.

你给了我我想要的一切

You gave me everything I could ever, ever have wanted...

玛丽  玛丽  别说了

Mary, Mary, ssh, ssh.

照顾好萝丝

Look after Rosie.

-答应我  -我保证

- Promise me. - I promise.

-不  -我保证

- No... - Yes, I promise.

-保证  -我保证  我保证

- Promise me! - I promise, I promise.

夏洛克

Hey, Sherlock.

Yes.

I...

很喜欢你

so like you.

我说过吗

Did I ever say?

是的  说过

Yes, yes, you did.

很抱歉我那次开枪打你  真抱歉

I'm sorry for...for shooting you that time. I'm really sorry.

-没事的  -这下我们扯平了  好吗

- It's all right. - I think we're even now, OK?

Ok.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/536392.html