《冰河世纪2》精讲 16你救不了种族(在线收听

I'm falling. Correction. You're sinking.

我掉下去 不对…是沉下去

Kind of like a rock.

跟石头一样

Hey, do we do any special tricks like roll over?

我们有特殊技巧吗? 如翻滚

Or do we just throw our weight around?

还是只要用泰山压顶?

Whoops. Sorry.

抱歉

I don't know my own strength yet.

我不知道我力气这么大

Ellie, do you realise that now we have a chance to save our species?

伊丽 你现在了解 我们可以救我们的种族吗?

Really? How are we gonna do that? Well, you know...

真的?怎么做? 这个…你知道的

你的意思是…? Did you just...?

I'm not a mammoth for five minutes and you're hitting on me?

我才变长毛象5分钟 你就开始性骚扰?

I wasn't saying... Not right now. In time.

我的意思… 不是现在!以后

I was just saying that it's our responsibility.

我是说 我们有责任

What?

什么?

All right, that came out wrong. I...

我说错话了!

You're very pretty, but we just met...

你很美 可是我们刚认识…

Responsibility? Just doing your duty? Is that it?

"责任"?尽义务是吧?

Ready to make the ultimate sacrifice to save your species.

为了拯救种族不惜慷慨牺牲!

I got some news for you. You're not saving the species tonight or any other night.

听清楚 你今晚救不了种族 以后也救不了!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/bhsjjj/536499.html