《神探夏洛克》精讲 439我没法控制(在线收听

你还好吗

Are you OK?

你当然没有车了  你不需要车  是不是

Oh, of course you don't own a car, you don't need one, do you,

一个人住着  不和人联系  没人来拜访

living in isolation, no human contact, no visitors.

好了  你怎么知道的

OK, how do you know that?

线索都在纸上呢  不是吗

Well, it's all here, isn't it?

瞧  你非常在意省钱

Look. Cost-cutting is clearly a priority for you,

看看你的厨房  太小了

look at the size of your kitchen, teeny tiny.

你这么喜欢烹饪  肯定很苦恼

Must be a bit annoying when you're such a keen cook.

-我不明白  -等一下

- I don't understand... - Hang on a minute,

我往窗外看了一眼  为什么

I was looking out of the window, why was I doing that?

-我不知道  -我也是  肯定有什么原因

- I don't know. - Me neither. Must have had a reason.

我会想起来的

It'll come back to me.

你应该是在辞职之后  也许在分手后

Presumably you downsized when you... when you left your job

换了间小房子

and maybe when you ended your relationship.

-你怎么可能知道  -当然可能

- You can't know that. - Course I can.

你们之间没有身体接触了  对不对

There wasn't anything physical going on, was there?

而且是很久了

For quite some time, in fact.

都在这上面  非常明显

There, see? It's obvious.

你从一张纸上不可能看出这些东西

You can't tell things like that from a piece of paper.

我不是看出来了吗

I think I just did, didn't I?

就是我吧

I'm sure that was me.

怎么看出来的

How?

不知道  都是自然而然的

Don't know. Just sort of happens really.

就像反射一样  我没法控制

It's like a reflex, I can't stop it.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537174.html