《神探夏洛克》精讲 459你是个骗子(在线收听

看看我

Look at me!

我做不到  现在不行

Can't do it, not now.

不能一个人

Not alone.

好吧

All right.

好吧  看起来挺真实

Yeah, well, they're real enough, I suppose.

-我为什么要装相  -因为你是个骗子

- Why would I be faking? - Because you're a liar!

你总是说谎  好像这是你的使命似的

You lie all the time, it's like your mission!

我做过很多事  约翰

I have been many things, John,

但我什么时候装过病

but when have I ever been a malingerer?!

你装死装了整整两年

You pretended to be dead for two years!

-除了那个  -听着  在我采取行动之前

- Apart from that! - Listen, before I do anything,

我得知道你现在什么状态

I need to know what state you're in.

你是医生  给我做检查吧

Well, you're a doctor, examine me.

不  我要听听别人的意见

No, I need a second opinion.

约翰  冷静点  你怎么受得了两种意见

Oh, John, calm down. When have you ever managed two opinions?

你会崩溃的

You'd fall over.

我需要那个和我不一样

I need the one person who, unlike me,

早就能看穿你鬼话的人

learned to see through your bullshit long ago.

是谁  这种人我一定会注意到的

Who's that, then? I'm sure I would have noticed.

你绝对想不到的人

The last person you'd think of.

我要你接受茉莉·霍普的检查

I want you to be examined by Molly Hooper.

听见了吗  我说的是茉莉·霍普

Do you hear me? I said Molly Hooper.

你肯定要不高兴了

You're really not going to like this.

为什么

Like what?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537194.html