《神探夏洛克》精讲 461我是个杀手(在线收听

他知道我死了之后你会找新的心理医生

He knew you'd get a new therapist after I died,

因为你需要改变一切

because you'd need to change everything.

你就是那样的人

That's just what you're like.

谢谢

Thanks.

你周末都陪萝丝

You keep your weekends for Rosie,

所以你得在工作日见医生

so you needed to see someone during working hours.

因为你是个蠢货

Because you're an idiot,

所以你不想让诊所的人知道你在接受治疗

you don't want anyone at the surgery knowing you're in therapy,

所以你只能午餐时间会面

so that restricts you to lunchtime sessions,

而且医生地点要比较近

with someone reasonably close.

你找到了四个男人和一个女人

You found four men and one woman.

而你已经受够了由一个男人向你解构这世界

And you are done with the world being explained to you by a man.

谁不是呢

Well, who isn't?

所以他要做的就是

So all he needed to do

查明从你的诊所骑车就能到的

was find the first available lunchtime appointment

女心理医生的第一个可预约的午餐会面

with a female therapist within cycling distance of your surgery.

天啊  他太了解你了

My God, he knows you!

不  他不了解

No, he doesn't.

我是你想出来的  约翰  你是在反对你自己

I'm in your head, John. You're disagreeing with yourself.

准备好了吗  先生

Are you ready, sir?

我就是在反对自己[准备好了]

Yes, I am.

他是这世界上最聪明的人  但他不是恶魔

He is the cleverest man in the world, but he's not a monster.

-他就是  -好  行  他是

- Yeah, he is. - Yeah, OK, all right, he is.

但他是我们的恶魔

But he's our monster.

我是个杀手

I'm a killer.

你知道我是个杀手

You know I'm a killer.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537196.html