《马达加斯加》精讲 02我要解脱!(在线收听

Marty:It's just that another year's come and gone

年复一年

and I'm still doing the same old thing.

我还是重复着同样的生活

Stand over here, over there. Eat some grass. Walk back over here.

站在这 站在那 吃点草 再走回来

Alex:I see your problem. Maybe I should go to law school.

我了解你的问题 也许我应该去上法学院

You just need to break out of that boring routine.

你只是需要 从那乏味的日常生活中解脱

Marty:How? Rock the old that

怎么办 不要老一套

Alex:get out there, who knows what you're gonna do!

冲破禁锢 谁知道你要干什么呢

Make it up as you go along! Add limb, improvise, on the fire!

现编现演 增加一些临时的即兴表演

Really? You know, make it fresh!

真的? 你知道 保持新鲜感

Marty:Fresh? Okay. I could do fresh. Works for me.

新鲜感? 好 我可以做些新鲜事 对我有用哟

Alex:Here come the people Marty. Oh, I love the people!

参观的人来了马蒂 我爱人群

It's fun people fun time!

是娱乐者的娱乐时间了

Let's go Gloria! Up and down and open!

快点格洛瑞尔 上下然后张嘴

What day is it? It's Friday! Feel tricky.

今天星期几? -星期五 郊游日

Yes, it's future day, let's get up and go!

对 今天是郊游日 让我们起来开工啦

Ten more minutes.

再多睡10分钟

Come on Melman, Melman, Melman!

快点 梅尔曼 梅尔曼 梅尔曼

Wake up! Rise and shine!

醒醒 太阳晒屁股啦

It's another fabulous morning in the Big Apple! Let's go!

又一个美好的纽约清晨 快起来

Melman:Not for me. I'm going in sick. What?

我不觉得 我病了 怎么了?

I found another brown spoton my shoulder. Right here!

我肩膀上发现又一块褐斑 就在这

See? Right there! You see? Melman, you know it's all in your head.

就在那 看见了吗 梅尔曼 这都是你幻想出来的

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537523.html