《马达加斯加2》精讲 08我有爸爸妈妈了(在线收听

Dad.

爸爸?

Mom and dad.

妈妈? 爸爸?

Mom and dad. It's my mom and dad.

妈妈? 爸爸?

I've got a mom and dad.

我有妈妈和爸爸了!

My baby is alive.

哦孩子还活着

Dad

爸爸

My son.

我的儿子!

My son is home.

我的儿子回家了!

Alakay! Alakay is home!

艾力提! 艾力提回家了!

Alakay, yeah.

艾力提 耶!

The pathetical son returns. This is perfect.

失踪的儿子回来了 这真是太完美了

I thought you hated Zuba.

我还以为你讨厌祖巴呢

No I do. I do, I do.

不 我确实是

I hate him. Oh, I do.

我恨 我讨厌他

And I am going to use Alakay. Yes.

我要利用艾力提! 对了!

I am going to use him to get rid of Zuba once and for all.

我要利用他把祖巴永远的铲除掉!

Move out of the way, stand aside.

让开 让开! 站边上!

New York.Hmm, it's a bit of a dumb. Are you sure we are not in New Jersey?

这里有点像垃圾车 你确定我们不在纽泽西吗

Hello New Yorkers, your new king is here.

你好! 纽约客们! 你们新的大王到了!

This calls for celebration.

这些全部都是在庆祝吗?

Maurice, I think they like me.

莫里斯 我想他们喜欢我

You got to love a known house to take off.

你要接管一个王国

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537555.html