《马达加斯加2》精讲 15被流放(在线收听

Dad, what are you doing?

爸爸 你在做什么 爸爸 别这样

Dad no, you can't do this.

爸爸 你不能这么做的

Who could possibly take Zuba's place?

谁能顶替祖巴的位子呢?

Anyone? Someone?

有人吗 任何人吗

No one? Hey.

没人吗 嘿

You sir.

你吗 先生?

I guess not.

看来不行

Well I, this is all very awkward, but...

呃 虽然这么说很奇怪 不过

I suppose, I could carry this tremendous burden.

我想 我能担负起这个重任

Titsy, get the hat.

缇西 把帽子拿过来

As your new leader

作为你们新的领袖

I hereby banish Alakay...

我现在宣布流放艾力提

...he shell wear this hat of shame and...

他应当戴起这个代表耻辱的帽子

leave the watering hole.

离开水塘

For a thousand years or life...

期限为一千年 或 一辈子

...whichever comes last.

看哪个迟来

Come on. Shoo shoo. Get out of here.

唉 走开 走开

You should have told us son.

你应该告诉我们的 儿子

You should have told us that you weren't a real king.

你应该告诉我们你不是个真正的大王

You never told me that I have to fight anybody.

你可没说我得和人打架

What did you expect son?

不然你想怎样?

I don't know, maybe a fatherly advice,

我不知道 可能你可以作为父亲 给我一点建议呢

like: hey son...it's a fight. You are a lion, aren't you?

比如 儿子 那是个搏斗 但你是狮子 不是吗

But I never fought another lion in my life.

但我从来没有跟其他狮子搏斗过

Yeah, yes, right. You dance.

当然没有 你是跳舞的嘛

And other stuff. The point is,

还有其他的事情 但重点是

your pal, Makunga...set me up back there

你的朋友麻昆加设计陷害了我

I mean, none of these would happen... If you were a real lion...

这一切就不会发生了 如果 如果你是个真正的狮子

Zuba. Yeah, I said it.

祖巴! 是啊 我说了!

A real lion?

真正的狮子?

Thanks.

谢了

Thanks a lot.

太谢谢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mdjsjjj/537562.html