《神探夏洛克》精讲 476我们从没见过(在线收听

我喜欢你的博客

I love your blog.

你不是她  你不是来贝克街的那个女人

You're not her, you're not the woman who came to Baker Street.

对  我从没去过

Um, well, no. Never been there.

肯定有个积蓄过程

Well, there must have been some build-up,

他不会突然那么做

he didn't just suddenly do it.

我不知道他拿了手术刀

Look, I didn't know he had the bloody scalpel!

抱歉  我不太明白

Sorry, I'm not sure I completely understand.

明白什么

Understand what?

我以为你俩是老朋友

Well, I thought you two were... were old friends?

不  我们从没见过

No. We've never met.

天哪

Oh, dear.

对吧

Have we?

夏洛克

Sherlock?

那来我公寓的人是谁

So, who came to my flat?

不是我

Well, it wasn't me.

No!

你看上去不一样

You look different.

我没去过

I wasn't there.

来我家的是谁

Who came to my flat?

不好意思  福尔摩斯先生

I'm sorry, Mr Holmes, but

但我应该没去过你家附近

I don't think I've ever been anywhere near your flat.

天啊  不

Oh, dear. Oh, no!

你在跟谁说话

Who are you talking to?

什么朋友

What friend?

任何人

Anyone.

不  不

Oh, no. Oh, no!

费斯

Faith?

天啊

Oh, God!

不  不

Oh, no. Oh, no!

夏洛克

Sherlock?

夏洛克  你没事吧  夏洛克  你还好吧

Sherlock, are you all right? Sherlock, are you OK?

-小心  他有刀  -我有什么

- Watch him, he's got a knife. - I've got a what?

你有一把手术刀

You've got a scalpel,

我看到你从那张桌子上拿的

you picked it up from that table! I saw you take it.

我绝对没有拿

I certainly did not!

看看他背后

Look behind his back!

没有

No...

我看到你拿了  我看到了

I saw you take it! I saw you!

夏洛克  能把刀放下吗

Sherlock, do you want to put that down?

天啊

Oh, my God!

别再嘲笑我了

Stop laughing at me.

-我没有笑  -他没有笑  夏洛克

- I'm not laughing. - He's not laughing, Sherlock.

-别嘲笑我了  -夏洛克

- Stop laughing at me! - Sherlock!

天啊

Oh, Christ!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537657.html