《神探夏洛克》精讲 480他在说谎(在线收听

-她在哪  赫德森太太在哪  -她马上来

- Where is she? Where's Mrs Hudson? - She'll be up in a moment.

你在干什么

What are you doing?

你看到厨房了吗  基本就是个冰毒作坊

Have you noticed the kitchen? It's practically a meth lab.

我想弄清楚

I'm trying to establish

夏洛克到底为什么如此失常

exactly what drove Sherlock off the rails.

-有什么想法吗  -他们都是间谍吗

- Any ideas? - Are these spooks?

你还用间谍来监视你的家人吗

Are you using spooks now to look after your family?

等等  他们是在收拾吗

Hang on, are they tidying?

夏洛克是个安全隐患

Sherlock is a security concern.

就算我是他亲哥也改变不了什么

The fact that I'm his brother changes nothing.

-你之前就说过了  -问他

- Yeah, you've said that before. - Ask him.

为什么执迷于卡尔福顿·史密斯

Why fixate on Culverton Smith?

他以前也有过执迷

He's had his obsessions before, of course,

但这件事可不像

but this goes a bit further than

给圣诞老人下陷阱那么简单

setting a man-trap for Father Christmas.

快点  问他

Do it. Ask him.

整晚对着一个不存在的女人说话

Spending all night talking to a woman who wasn't even there.

你闭嘴

Oh, shut up, you!

麦考夫  上次我们通电话时

Mycroft, last time, when we were on the phone...

别别  打住

No, no, no, no, stop.

我不喜欢聊过去的事

I detest conversation in the past tense.

你说  就算你是他亲哥也改变不了什么

You said the fact that you were his brother made no difference.

没错

It doesn't.

你说上次就没有  这次对夏洛克也一样

You said it didn't the last time, and it wouldn't with Sherlock.

那上次是谁  你说的是谁

So who was it the last time? Who were you talking about?

帅呆了

Attaboy!

没谁  我说错了

Nobody. I...misspoke.

-他在说谎  -你说谎

- He's lying. - You're lying.

-我保证  我没有  -他真的在说谎

- I assure you, I'm not. - He really is lying.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537661.html