《神探夏洛克》精讲 495我会来拯救你(在线收听

她看错我了

She was wrong about me.

玛丽  怎么说

Mary? How so?

她以为如果你威胁自己的生命

She thought that if you put yourself in harm's way,

我会来拯救你

I'd...I'd rescue you, or something.

但我没有  直到她叫我那么做

But I didn't, not till she told me to.

就是这样  这就是你缺的

And that's how this works, that's what you're missing.

她教会我做她以为我是的那种人

She taught me to be the man she already thought I was.

给自己找个这样的人吧

Get yourself a piece of that.

抱歉  但你在贬低自己

Forgive me, but you are doing yourself a disservice.

我在这世上认识不少人  但朋友却很少

I have known many people in this world, but made few friends,

-我可以确定地说  -我出轨了

- and I can safely say... - I cheated on her.

不还嘴了吗

No clever comeback?

我出轨了  玛丽

I cheated on you, Mary.

有个公交上的女人

There was a woman on the bus,

我头发里插了朵塑料雏菊

and I had a plastic daisy in my hair,

之前哄萝丝时插在那儿的

I'd been playing with Rosie.

那女孩冲我笑

And this girl just smiled at me.

就是那样  就是一个微笑

That's all it was, it was a smile.

我们经常发短信

We texted, constantly.

知道什么时候吗

You want to know when?

就是每次你离开房间时

Every time you left the room - that's when.

你去喂女儿时

When you were feeding our daughter.

你去哄她别哭时

When you were stopping her from crying - that's when.

就只有这样

And that's all it was.

发短信

Just texting.

但我想要更多的

But I wanted more.

知道吗  我还是想要

And do you know something? I still do.

我并不是你以为我是的那种人

I'm not the man you thought I was, I'm not that guy.

我也做不到

I never could be.

但问题就在这里

But that's the point.

问题就在这里

That's the whole point.

你以为我是的人

Who you thought I was...

是我想做的人

..Is the man who I want to be.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537676.html