《神探夏洛克》精讲 498我们吃了薯条(在线收听

不过当然了  "正常"和"挺好"

I mean, obviously, "normal" and "fine"

就夏洛克和麦考夫而言都是相对性的

are both relative terms when it comes to Sherlock and Mycroft.

当然了

Obviously.

她是真的

She was real.

我不是指麦考夫

'But I didn't mean Mycroft.'

我是问另一个

I meant the other one.

-哪个  -就是秘密的那个

- Which other one? - You know, the secret one.

我就是那么一说

Oh, that was just something I said.

肯定...

I'm sure there's...

你怎么知道的  我没跟你说过

How did you know about that? I didn't tell you that.

-你肯定说过  -我真没有

- You must have done. - I really didn't.

或许是夏洛克告诉我的

Well, maybe Sherlock told me.

但你就在这里见过夏洛克一次

But you've met Sherlock exactly once, in this room,

而且他当时神志不清

he was off his head.

不不  我以前见过他

Oh, no, no, I met him before that.

什么时候

When?

我们一起度过了一晚上  很美好

We spent a night together. It was lovely.

我们吃了薯条

We had chips.

"你跟我想的不一样  福尔摩斯先生"

"You're not what I expected, Mr Holmes."

"你...要更好些"

"You're...nicer."

卡尔福顿把费斯原本的字条给了我

Culverton gave me Faith's original note.

一个共同的朋友介绍我们认识

A mutual friend put us in touch.

夏洛克跟你提过那张字条吗

Did Sherlock ever tell you about the note?

我为夏洛克加了点推理

I added some deductions for Sherlock.

他很厉害

He was quite good.

但却没看出最大的一条

But...he didn't get the big one.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/537679.html