社交生活篇:搬迁通知(3)(在线收听

A: I received an eviction notice from you, and I don’t understand what it means.

我收到了一张你发的搬迁通知,我不明白那是什么意思。

B: Well, you are behind in your rent; it’s a 30-day notice to vacate.

你拖欠房租了,再过30天你就得搬迁。

A: You can’t make me move just for being late with my rent.

你不能因为我晚交房租就赶我走。

B: You have been late with your rent several times now. I am filing suit for back rent to protect myself.

你已经拖欠房租好几次了。我得收回房子来保护我自己。

A: Are you throwing me out?

你要将我赶走吗?

B: This notice is to let you know that you will be evicted by a sheriff if you don’t make good on your rent.

这个通知就是让你知道,如果你再拖欠房租,你就会被赶走。

A: If I catch up on my rent, can I stay?

如果我补交房租,我能留下吗?

B: You can stay if you catch up and stay caught up. Otherwise, I will find another renter.

r如果你补交房租你可以留下。否则,我就把房子租给别人了。

A: I will go get the money right now.

我马上去取钱。

B: Thank you. Please make sure that you pay with cash or a cashier’s check.

谢谢。要用现金或是银行本票来付房租。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/shqjkyheji/shqjkysjshp/541353.html