旅游口语天天说 如何说明坐错车(在线收听

第一句:I took the wrong bus.

我坐错车了。

A: Oh, no. I took the wrong bus. Please let me off here.

哦,不,我坐错车了。请让我在这儿下车。

B: Sorry, Miss. I'm afraid I couldn't do that right now. You can get off at the next stop.

对不起,小姐。恐怕我现在不能那样做。您可以在下一站下车。

第二句:I got on the wrong bus.

我上错车了。

A: Excuse me. Does this bus go to Zhongshan Road?

请问这趟公交车到中山路吗?

B: I'm afraid not.

不去。

A: Oh, I got on the wrong bus. Can I get off there?

哦,我上错车了,能让我在这儿下吗?

B: No. You have to wait until next stop.

不可以的,你必须在下一站下车。

 

其他表达法:

当乘客坐错车时,司机也可以善意提醒:

You've got on the wrong bus. 你上错车了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lykytts/541923.html